A conscientious and professional IT manager with digital design, web development and team leading experience.
Web design experience
October 2015 - Present
Vaughan Ltd., HQ - IT Manager (London)
- In-house IT administrator overseeing 150 users across three locations (Falcon Court, Winchester and Chelsea Harbour).
- Responsible for resolving all IT related BAU issues across all sites and remote users in UK and USA via TeamViewer.
- Monitoring diagnostics and assist users with troubleshooting issues, hardware failures and errors.
- Office 365 - Setting up users and managing email groups.
- Currently implementing SharePoint across all company departments.
- Building computers and PCs from scratch.
- Advanced Excel skills including advanced formulas, tables, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables and reports, VBA and macros.
- Experience dealing with hardware issues, including printer, computer, server, internet, router, peripheral devices, CCTV cameras and Wi-Fi connection.
- Resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, setting up permissions across the entire domain.
- Managing five servers across three locations via hardware VPN - Window Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 Hyper-V.
- Managing and tracking an IT budget.
- Active Directory (AD) skills including administration, creating and setting up users and managing profiles and groups using SysVol scripts.
- Upgrading software and hardware on a regular basis.
- Upgrading all computers from Windows 7 to 10.
- Experience in migrating Outlook Exchange to Office 365.
- Upgrading analogue desk phones to VoIP.
- Implementation of Android phones on 5G Wi-Fi for internal use.
- Liaising with 3rd party external vendors such as ACT, BT, Software Connections and Solid Solutions.
- Planning and execution of Disaster Recovery.
- Skype for Business: Held conference calls and meetings with New York branch.
- Administration and management of Datafile (an integrated accounting and business management software).
- Automating business processes - creating various scripts.
January 2012 - October 2015
IT Elvis Stiglic s.p., - Self-employed freelance web designer and developer (Slovenia)
- Created web 'promo' adverts, print designs, web pages, audio and video commercials using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, WordPress, Joomla, HTML, CSS, PHP and SQL.
- Corresponded with customers and suppliers on daily basis via email and phone.
- Ensured digital, visual and web needs were met for customers and provided advice where necessary.
- Continued to maintain and develop web pages and websites as part of development projects.
- Please check www.trendfem.com as an example of my WordPress, web design and development skills.
December 2010 - September 2012
GScomputers s.p., - Head of IT department (Slovenia)
- Co-founded a company that now stands as a go-to online computer service store in the region.
- Sold and repaired PC computers and computer equipment.
- Configured software and hardware including routers, operating systems, Windows and OSX, and mobile phones.
- Maintained good customer service relations.
- Designed all printed and published material such as adverts, price lists and invoices.